Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricane News...


Hey everyone, so if you every looked at my 'About Me' in the top left side bar you know I live in New Jersey. Guess what? New Jersey is about to be hit by a hurricane. I don't live on the shore but close enough that I'm going to get high winds. Plus the town I live in is surrounded by trees (and trees and more trees), that will fall on power lines with high winds.


Why am I telling you this? Well if I loose power for a few days, you won't see much of me around the blogging world. I always try to schedule posts but blogger likes to gobble them up and hide them. I am going to ATTEMPT and schedule posts but I can't promise blogger won't get hungry and eat them on me. I seriously think that sometimes blogger hates me, or maybe I'm just more computer challenged then I think I am.

I'm going to post my IMM later today but after that it all depends on the weather and bloggers eating habits.

Everyone stay safe during the hurricane! If your not in the east coast, have fun in the sun for the last week of summer. Now I'm going to collect all the book lights I can find so I can still read in the dark....

--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book