Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From

toptentuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, make sure you go an check it out! It’s a ton of fun.
 
1. Cassandra Clare
Basically I own every book by her besides the beginning of the City of Bones series because I borrowed them from my library. While I would like to see a new YA series from her that doesn't revolve around shadowhunters I'm going to keep reading her books because I love the characters and wit too much.
 
2. Cate Tiernan
This is the author of the Sweep series. It's about witches and wiccan and I was addicted to them back in middle school (okay I still am). The series has 15 books and I have read them all. I also own her other series Balefire and The Immortal Beloved. I just keep picking up all her books when I see them.
 
3. Rachel Caine
This is another author I own a ton of because of just one series. I own at least 10 books in the Morganville Vampire series. I started this one years ago yet keep going back for rereads.
 
4. Rachel Hawthorne
I'm pretty sure I own or have read every single YA contemporary romance that she has wrote. She is an instant buy author when I see a book from her that I haven't read.
 
5. Sarah Dessen
I probably should have put her on the top of this list. I own every single books she has every written. Every single one. I adore her work and will continue to read everything she writes. I can't wait for her to publish something new.
 
6. Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy, Bloodlines and I even own the first book in the Age of X series (but have yet to read it). I'm addicted to them.
 
That's it for my most owned authors. The rest of my books are only trilogies or one or two books. What are yours?

3 comments:

  1. I also have a lot of Cassandra Clare books, and it would be awesome if she wrote something that wasn't shadowhunters! I really need to read more Sarah Dessen - I've only read three of her books so far and I really liked those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list!

    Check out my blog as well. Maybe even hit the follow button? It'd be greatly appreciated! http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book