Friday, June 17, 2011

Blog Hop!

Book Blogger Hop

It's hard to do the Blog Hop while I'm in school, so since today is my never first day of summer vacation I thought I would participate in this weeks Blog Hop to celebrate!

How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) Pile?


I can't answer this question. It's impossible to count that high. I'm serious, I have a problem, when I see a pretty cover or read a good review I automatically add that book to my pile. Now that it's summer I'm hoping to make this pile MUCH smaller. 


If your from the blog hop make sure you leave a comment so I can check out your blog! I love meeting new people. Also check out my giveaway, it ends on the 21st! The next one also starts the next day!


--Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book