Saturday, June 25, 2011

In My Mailbox: 44

In My Mailbox is created and hosted by The Story Siren.


Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)
I started reading this on my Nook from NetGalley but I couldn't finish it before the time was up. (I was busy with school) so I'm excited to finish it. What I read was really good, and I don't know why it took me so long to pick this up.) 

Illusions
I loved the first two books in this series. I'm think I'm now Team Tamani  but I'm not 100 percent sure.  Maybe I'll be able to make my mind after this book. 

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This one I only picked up because so many people told me too. It also got some great reviews from some of my favorite bloggers so I thought I should give it a try. Honestly I haven't even read the summary yet. 


*I picked all these books up at my library. 


What did you get this week?

-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book