Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beach Reads Part One



During the summer when you're on the beach you want to read a light easy novels, well I know I do. I wanted to do a post  with my favorite beach reads since it's almost officially summer. When I was making my list it really added up I decided to break it up into parts. This is part one and I'll do another each week on Thursdays until my list runs out. :)
The Summer of Skinny Dipping (Summer, #1)

The Summer Of Skinny Dipping was one of my favorite books of 2010 because I could really relate to the story. It was more then just a summer romance it had a deeper plot, and an emotional story. If you did read this one last year, It is the perfect book to bring with you to the beach this year. If you want to see my whole review check it out here. 


Amy & Roger's Epic Detour

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour is about a cross country road trip, and mending hearts. It's a fun sarcastic and witty novel that I promise will make you laugh, but it's also touching and heartfelt at times. It was so funny that I was actually laughing in the middle of the beach, and got some crazy looks from the people next to me.  This is  another book that if you haven't read yet, you should pick it up for the summer. I read it on the beach last year and it was perfect. You can see my whole review here



                                                    The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)                  

This is one that I actually just read and loved. It's about a girl and two brothers an of course there's a love triangle. It's one of those books that you can really jealous of (at least I did) and wish you could live inside it with those characters. While this one would be perfect for the beach, the next one (which I'm in the middle of) probably won't be. I've already cried a few times and thats a good thing while you're enjoying the beach.    You can find my review of this one here.           

Those are my Beach Reads for this week. Is there any book that you really enjoyed reading the beach or really want to read? Leave you suggestions below! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book