Sunday, June 12, 2011

In My Mailbox (42)

In My Mailbox is created and hosted by The Story Siren. (But I would be scared if you didn't know this already)


I haven't made a video in a REALLY long time. So I decided it was time to finally make another video (non-vlog) IMM. To my newer followers, I made these videos when I was to scared to do a vlog. I have a lot of fun creating them and sometimes its even quicker then a vlog can be.




Books: (In case you don't feel like watching the video)

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
The Iron Witch by Karen Magoney
The Daughters by Joanna Philbin
What Happen To Goodbye by Sarah Dessen  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Siren by Tricia Rayburn

^I bought most of these at my local bookstore that is closing. Now there is only one Barnes and Nobles near my house...well 30 minutes away...


Did you get anything good this week?

--Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book