Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday

This is a weekly meme hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine < Check it out 


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.
She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.
She's wrong.

If that summary isn't epic enough for you to want this book, add the cover and you should be green with envy to everyone that does have it. I know I am. It sounds so different, and I have heard AMAZING things about this from so many different bloggers. This is one of my most anticipated books of 2011 and the release date is pretty far away, September 27,  2011. At least school starting again will bring one good thing. 

Well tomorrow is my last day of school so I'm looking forward to being able to just sit and relax and read this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book