Saturday, June 18, 2011

In My Mailbox: 43

In My Mailbox is created and hosted by The Story Siren. (But I would be scared if you didn't know this already)


*You can click the cover to go to the goodreads page. 


These books are from the Simon and Schuster Galley Grab (They are all e-books). I usually don't show these in my In My Mailbox because there's so many and I don't know which ones I'll actually read. This time there was a few books that I'm insanely excited about and couldn't resist putting in here.  


Fury
I heard about this one while at BEA and I have been excited for it since. I might have squealed a little bit when I saw it in the email. Maybe a little happy dance too.... Isn't this cover pretty! Can't wait to read it. 


Sometimes It Happens
Lauren Barnholdt is the author of Two Way Street which is another book that I love. I actually just used it in my Beach Reads post. This one sounds just as good. A girl falling for her best friends boyfriend. I've heard some great things about it. 

Wildefire

This is another one I've been drooling over for awhile. I've heard great things about it from many different bloggers. It has boarding schools and mythology. How much better can you get then that? Plus another pretty pretty cover. 

Witchlanders
I just found out about this one through the Galley Grab but it sounds so good. Witches and proficiency's. I don't know to much else about it but I can't wait to dig into this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow With A Book on Tumblr!

http://www.with-a-book.tumblr.com/

and now on instagram!
@with_a_book